| || |
Orange - Moderate Risk for Everyone but High-Risk Individuals
Potential Community Considerations
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Potential University Readiness Considerations - facility/lab access, cleaning capacity, supplies and disinfectant availability.
|CDC Transmission Definitions|
Minimal to Moderate
Widespread and/or sustained transmission with high likelihood or confirmed exposure within communal settings with potential for rapid increase in suspected cases.
- University is not open to the public. University is operating under stricter hygiene and cleaning regimen. Offices are under strict protocols for interactions with others.
- Monitoring health of employees back on campus.
- Individuals should stay home when sick.
- Prior to arrival on campus each day, individuals should self-screen and stay at home when sick.
- Individuals will stay home when sick, follow designated reporting protocols and seek medical care when appropriate.
- Practice good hygiene and sanitation practices, especially in high-traffic areas
- Individuals will maintain social distancing from other individuals at all times Individuals feasible, regardless of group size.
- Individuals are highly encouraged to use self-provided face coverings when around others, especially when social distancing may be difficult to maintain or cannot be maintained.
- Where specialized job duties require PPE use such as N95 masks or other protective equipment, adhere to these requirements.
- Individuals will self-isolate or follow quarantine directives when there is a reasonable belief one has been exposed to COVID-19 infections or are infected.
- Cancel all group events, gatherings or meetings of more than 20 people.*
* The CDC only has group size recommendations for three risk levels. 10 - high 50 - medium and 250- low. The 20 group size number was derived from other state or community guidelines.